Wednesday, 24 October 2012

New look!

Hee hee! It's finally done. So.... what do you think? About my new blog look, that is.

I do so like to mess around with different looks, and changing up a blog template is a little frightening, if not downright terrifying. I was afraid I'd lose all my information, that I wouldn't get my widgets back. [Who likes losing widgets?] But it's over now, and I can breathe.

My design came from here: http://misspicklesdesignstudio.com/ Very straightforward instructions, but you need to be a teensy tiny bit tech savvy to troubleshoot any issues.

My follow buttons came from here: http://www.addthis.com/ Super easy and no registration needed, unless you'd like to track results.

Cost: Free (unless you count the hours searching online for usable tools that I actually like.)

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. The blog is absolutely truly incredible. Lots of large information and inspiration, both of which we all need.
    Bangalore Web Designing Company, Web Development Company Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such avant-garde and amazing information..Good actuality is absolutely affable information.
    UI UX Design Companies in Bangalore, Web Application Development in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...